In the legal blogging world, one of the nicest honors a blog can get, in my opinion, is being named the Blawg of the Day. So, imagine my surprise when I learned that this blog has been so honored today! A big hearty welcome to Blawg of the Day readers!
In honor of being named, I highlight a few of my favorite posts of late. They may not be the most "helpful" from a legal perspective, but they sure have been fun to write.
- Lie Detectors and Roger Clemens
- Respecting the Opponent in Employment Litigation
- The Judge Who Compared a Motion to Pearl Harbor
- Court Oks Firing a Not-Yet-Hired Employee
- Sexual Harassment of Santa Claus – What’s an Employer to Do?
Again, welcome new readers and thank you to Inter Alia for the honor.
By the way, the picture is of a dart trophy – which seems appropriate given that blogging is a bit like darts — some hit the target, and some miss the mark. But blogging and darts are still worthwhile doing regardless.