While I’m busy with my trial (it’s state court, I could be awhile), here are a few recent posts that I recommend to keep up to speed on the latest developments, particularly as they relate to Connecticut issues.
- EEOC Reports Increases in the Number of Charges Filed. (Courtesy PA Employment Law Blog.) Compare that to the numbers in Connecticut which have dropped in recent years.
- New FMLA Supplement Poster on FMLA. (Courtesy Manpower Blog)
- Notable ADA/FMLA Decision in Favor Employer (Courtesy Pileggi Blog)
- NLRB Proposes New Election Option (Courtesy Workplace Horizons)
- Mental Health Parity Bill Passes House of Representatives (Courtesy CT News Junkie)
- Court Strikes Down UAW Union Dues Policy (Courtesy Hartford Business Journal)
- 9 Disastrous Mistakes Supervisors Make (Courtesy HR Daily Advisor)
And my personal favorite:
- Dr. Seuss: Enabler of Everything That’s Wrong in the Workplace (Courtesy The HR Capitalist)