As plans for a broader vaccine rollout unfold, the questions and decisions facing employers have multiplied. Beyond the important question of whether employers can mandate vaccines, there is an equally-challenging question: should they?
I’ve been talking with employers a lot about these issues the last few weeks — so much so, that my colleagues and I figured it would be best now to put together a webinar that tries to address the more complicated issues that have been arising.
For example: What do you do when a client only wants vaccinated employees to work on its projects? What incentives can you provide and what are proving to be effective?
I hope you can join us for my firm’s complimentary webinar, in which presenters from across a variety of disciplines will explore: employer vaccine mandates, what information employers can seek from their employees, and what exceptions might need to be made for employees who refuse to get vaccinated.
Other topics will include:
- Workplace safety and OSHA rules
- Compliance with federal Executive Orders and state safe workplace rules
- Rules applicable to employer-sponsored vaccination clinics
- Management of the data employers receive
- Whether to contract vaccine distribution directly or offer it as an employee benefit
The webinar is set for February 8, 2021 from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM. It’s free though we ask you to register in advance here.