chro "withdrawal of complaint" withdrawal form complaint cchro eeoc

So, you’ve settled a CHRO complaint with a former employee. Congratulations. Now, all you need is for the complainant to withdraw the case from the agency.

A little bit easier said than done. 

The CHRO uses an official withdrawal of complaint form to accomplish this that must be filed by the Complainant. But good luck finding it