For those who enjoy reading about employment law (and, as readers of this blog, I’m sure that many of you qualify), there are a bunch of new articles on the subject. While they may not break new ground, they offer some additional perspective on subjects that I’ve talked about quite a bit here.
- My colleague, Jon Orleans, tackles to the subject of whether a fluctuating workweek really be used in Connecticut? I touched upon this a few times before here and here.
- Another colleague, Mick Lavelle, reminds readers that even healthy employees can take paid sick leave.
- Everyone’s favorite topic — social media & the NLRB — gets the triple treatment at the Connecticut Law Tribune, with three articles on the subject here, here and here. (If you’re interested in my take, click here for all the articles.)
- A plaintiff’s attorney offers her take on how companies botch their workplace investigations. Interesting article from a person who typically represents individuals.
- If you’re a Connecticut Bar Association member, you can download the 2012 Annual Review of Legal Developments in Labor & Employment Law & Practice off the CBA website now as well.