The United States Department of Labor this morning updated its website to include brand new information about the COBRA subsidy extension that was passed at the end of 2009.
Among the new documents:
- Updated Fact Sheet (useful for employers)
- FAQs for employees and employers
- A new job loss poster
- A new flyer for employees
- A new flyer for employers
- A new flyer for employees on the application for review
Some of the forms have yet to be updated so employers should either seek legal advice if they need to send out such forms or stay tuned from the Department of Labor for their further updates.