I’m looking forward to a bunch of speaking opportunities over the next few months or so. Here are a few:
- October 14th – Social Media Summit at the Farmington Marriott, in Farmington, Connecticut (sponsored by the Hartford Business Journal).
- October 18th – Business Women’s Forum at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford, Connecticut (speaking on Latest Trends on Social Media in the Workplace).
- November 2-5th – American Bar Association’s 5th Annual Labor & Employment Law Conference in Seattle, Washington
- December 1st – Pullman & Comley Semi-Annual Labor & Employment Law Conference in Norwalk, CT (details to be provided soon but save the date!)
- December 6th – Presentation to the (Naugatuck) Valley Chamber of Commerce (speaking on social media in the workplace issues)
- December 15th – Connecticut Business & Industry Association’s “Meet the Blogger” program (taking your questions on all things HR-related)
Be sure to stop by one of the programs to say hi and provide your feedback. (My thanks to one such reader on Saturday evening with the kind words.)
Feel free to drop me a note at email@example.com if you’re interested in having me come out to your business to speak. It’s a great opportunity for me to keep on top of the issues facing businesses today.