As I’ve hinted in some prior posts, my colleagues and I have been working on an all-new labor & employment webinar series for this fall. Today, I get to announce it.
This webinar series will feature in-depth legal insights and practical takeaways for human resource professionals as well as business stakeholders and decision makers on topics such as:
- Continuation of remote work, flexible workplace accommodations, and special considerations for out-of-state employees
- Family Medical Leave Act review and what to expect in 2022
- Recreational marijuana
- A review of the 2021 legislative updates, including wage rages, lactation accommodation, discrimination and more
- Essential updates for your employee handbooks
- What it takes to create effective diversity, equity, and inclusion programs and policies in the workplace
WHEN: October 14, 2021 — November 05, 2021
And here’s the full program agenda. I hope you can join us for all or some of our programs. I’ll be speaking on remote work considerations. Look forward to seeing you then.
- Legislative Updates and Handbook Reviews – Refresh Your Policies for 2022
Thursday, October 14, 2021 | 12 Noon – 1:00 PM EDT
- Recreational Marijuana Provisions for Employers
Tuesday, October 19, 2021 | 12 Noon – 1:00 PM EDT
- Remote Work is Here to Stay – What is Your Duty to Accommodate?
Thursday, October 21, 2021 | 12 Noon – 1:00 PM EDT
- Changes to the Connecticut FMLA: A Conversation with Heidi Lane, Director of the Legal Division, and Connecticut Department of Labor
Thursday, October 28, 2021 | 12 Noon – 1:00 PM EDT
- A Conversation about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Friday, November 5, 2021 | 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT